Composite material is the common name given for a material that is made from two or more constituent materials with significantly different physical or chemical properties which, when combined, produces a material with characteristics different from that of the individual components. The end product composite materials will be light-weight, more stronger and also has more characteristics that are far better than the traditional materials.
Typical composite materials include:
- WPC- wood plastic composite
- FMC- All plant fibre mix with magnesium composite
- Metal Composites- Aluminium or Steel composite
- Ceramic or Stone composites (composite ceramic and metal matrices)
- Concrete composite- Concrete mix with polymers composite
- FCC- Fibre cement composite